2024 Summer Registration will begin on Wed. November 15, 2023 at 12 pm PST.
$500 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. Please make sure to review our cancellation policy below before enrollment.
Please note all sessions will begin on Monday and end on Saturday.
Covid-19 vaccinations will NOT be required for campers; however, families should expect to complete a Covid-19 test before arriving at camp.
Summer Enrollment Rates and Session Information
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MH Ross) a travel insurance company, and not by Farm Camp directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the ONLY way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family (sporting events, travel changes, positive COVID test, changes in academic schedules, injury, etc.).
(All cancellations or changes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- Cancellations made before April 1st: Tuition returned, less the $500 non-refundable deposit per session.
- Any cancellations made after April 1st: No refund.
- This includes cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, family emergencies or anything unexpected.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- Camper registrations cannot be traded or exchanged. Available slots in a full session are filled from the waitlist based on date of application.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- If camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.